Thursday, August 27, 2015

INTRODUCTION

 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Umi Nabilah. I am making this blog for my lecturer Madam Hawinda binti Haji Karmon as for my assignment in Digital and Mobile Communication subject. I am a student of Diploma in English commmunication. So in this blog that I created, I'm going to tell all of you about Hitler. I know most of you know who is the Hitler but I am very sure only few of you know the other side of Hitler. The Hitler that has not been exposed to the world.

The main purpose of me choosing this topic are:
 
1.  To make people know the good side of Hitler
2.  To expose the facts about him that people rarely know
3.  To inspired people to follow his good side
4.  To expose the hidden truth
 
 
I hope with this blog, you can increase your knowledge about Adolf Hitler and change your perspective towards him.




No comments:

Post a Comment